The World's Largest Coalition of Nontheists and Nontheist Communities!
"Exploring Your Destiny" Sunday Service Webcast w/ Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson. Topic: How most women are building a shameless society
Tags: christian, nutjobbery, sluts, theism, women
Join Atheist Nexus
Ed, I'm afraid they'll never die, but the Internet does deal them heavy blows pretty regularly. Religion may be on the decline, but is magical thinking? Probably not. People will replace Stupid A with Stupid B. And as much as I love ridiculing those who deserve it, that probably won't be effective in the long run either.
SB, it is sad how people will sit there and tolerate someone saying those kinds of things. Someone else suggested we rewrite his sermon and replace "women" with "blacks" and see what he thinks of it then.
1. I wonder why he's not wearing a wedding ring?
2. I bet he didn't get any sugar last night.
3. I bet he wont get any sugar tonight either.
4. He really needs some sugar.
5. "Women run wild and screw up everything". That's why we had a war in Iraq. Saddam "Bunnie" Hussein was just too wild. George "Wilma" Bush needed to stop that. Her husband, Laura "Jim-Bob", was weak. Not to mention Osama "Suzy" bib Laden, and Dick "Snookie" Cheney.
5. "One of the greatest mistakes that America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote". Oh my. Who pays this guy? Does he have an all male congregation? I bet not.
6. Unfortunately, someone can call himself "Pastor" or "Rev" or "Bishop" and spew out complete bullshit and lies, and there are people who will listen to it.
that religion is dying quickly! It is dying! It's OVER, man.
Oh, if only it were so. Alas, there is no cure for human stupidity.
Umm, Dallas ... yer meds are in ... and you REALLY should take them, guy!
Oh, it's very amusing Loren. Didncha ya know powerful women are hysterical sluts who have men by the balls, controll society, and bring us the evils of gay marriage. It's all right here. It's so clear now!
I refuse to watch this drivel (can't help but notice that it's been severely voted down on YouTube), but I do have a comment:
When women AND men can live their lives without being ashamed of who and what they are and do not accept the superimposed shames of a church which prates on about the speck in others' eyes while it has a log in its own, society can actually move forward. If women are, indeed, building a "shameless society" in that they don't accept the position set forth in the bible for them, so much the better.
Welcome toAtheist Nexus
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2013 Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.