A god that doesn't manifest in reality is indistinguishable from a god that doesn't exist. And if the god does manifest in reality, then there must be some way to TEST for what the god is doing.
If you appeal to faith, then you have automatically admitted defeat. If, after all the arguments for the existence of god are shot down, you fall back to faith, then why even bother presenting those other arguments in the first place!
This is a clip from episode 768 of
"The Atheist Experience" TV show
Watch the TV show at
Or watch episode 768 at
Watch The Atheist Experience live (Sundays):
Support the ACA (donations/membership):
• Blog: http://freethoughtblogs.com/axp
• Wiki: http://www.IronChariots.org
• DVDs: http://atheist-community.org/products
• Blip.tv: http://atheistexperience.blip.tv
• Cartoons: http://Atheist-Community.org/atheisteve/
• E-mail: email@example.com