Here are my top 10 favorite fundie quotes with spelling/grammar errors intact. I used color text to separate each quote.
10. Mathematics is also great proof of God. How is it possible that:
can be figured out by carrying a digit over the top? What if that didn't work? How would we multiply without calculators?
If carrying over the one on top of the 9 did not work, how would we multiply? Seems awfully convenient to me that it "just happened" like that?
9. Next time you see an earthquake, watch how the crucifix on the wall does not shake. The reason is because the devil will not touch it.
This has been documented. Scientists can not explain it. Everything else will shake except the crucifix on the wall.
8. Have to know that people are susceptible to the avalanche of propaganda produced daily in all forms of secular media to force the pro-gay agenda onto people.
It is only a matter of a decade or most two, before we see throughout Europe the same acceptance for paedophilia and euthanasia on the grounds of social non-productivity.
I doubt if the Allies beating the Nazis in WW2 will be seen as anything but the good side lost.
7. Cryptozoology in the Bible pwns Evolution
Following is a list of animals found in the Bible:
I contend that these animals are problematic for evolutionists.
6. Leviathon is a spirit I have battled as well. It was a hard battle but was won. It was about four months or more ago. My wife and I were in McDonalds and were having a conversation with an angel and Leviathon had come up. I told the angel that i wanted to fight this demon and he said I could. On the way back to the hotel I asked the angel if he could bring the demon to a predestinated place and he said yes. I figured that since Leviathon was from the depths of the sea he would be used to the cold water so I filled the tub up with scalding hot water and blessed the water. The angels (there were two now) brought Leviathon bound to the tub and fought with me. We all pulled our swords from our hips and began running this demon through with all my strength and everything I had. I would say it took atleast half an hour or more. We were all spent but the battle was won.
5. im christian
if we came from apes
how come were not hairy and have a big mouth
and did we end up looking like we do know
there isnt any serious proof of apes
they showd a video saying an ape was wondering around in the forest
that thing looked exactly like a costume that i had saw at a store
know one ever cought an ape
4. That's the beauty of Heaven... we can leave our brains behind.
3. Gravity is a theory, not a proven fact.
The effects of gravity can be explained by other theories. An example would be the acceleration theory which asserts the earth is actually moving 'upward' at a constant rate of 1g (9.8m/sec^2). This produces the same effect as "gravity".
See there are different theories for the same phenomena - and none are facts, they are just theories.
2. [Question about the logic in light being created on the first day, but the sun being created on the fourth.]
The sun isn't the only source of light you know? Think of a cloudly day, there's light coming from somewhere.
1. Climate Change is a religion and it's holy sacrament is Abortion.