5. If all of nature was clearly designed for us. Example: Plants that actually grow into houses that have doors that react to human contact and grow foods that contain everything we need.
4. Words written in a universal language across the sky, or contained in our heads. By "in our heads" I don't mean a wishy-washy Jiminy Cricket kind of conscience, but clear and precisely worded do's and don't that all people (not the majority, not certain cultures) agreed upon not just these rules in general, but the exact wording and interpretation of.
3. The complete absence of mental handicaps that lead people to do wrong things: sociopaths, pedophiles, et cetera.
2. If all the species of the world did not evolve through a brutal process that has led to the extinction of most things that have ever existed. This seems monstrous, if there is a God who actually authorized it. To quote Stendhal, "God's only excuse is that he doesn't exist."
1. If direct manifestations of God (to all people) were mundane. This is the most obvious, but why shouldn't we want/expect this if God exists?
Do you have any to add?