Posted on December 30, 2008 at 2:12pm
1. The more skilled a craftsman is, the less defects his product contains. 
2. The perfect craftsman is an omnipotent creator (a.k.a. "God").
3. God should therefore be capable of producing a creation without any sloppy defects.  This includes humans, of course.
4. At the organ level, the inflamed human appendix is an obvious defect of design.
5. Ergo, humans are far from being physically flawless. In behavioural aspects, Christianity largely agrees. 
6. One is… Continue