Richard Goscicki's Discussions (666)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck, Younas. Fight back. The internet is here to stay and attempts at repressi…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 20, 2010 to A call to arms! Atheists around the world must unite against tyranny.

3 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"“I know that this may seem a bit militant” Good luck on this. You are absolutely ri…"

Richard Goscicki replied Feb 18, 2010 to We all should start a viral Out Campaign

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Down with the Iranian President, Macmood Ima dinner jacket."

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 30, 2009 to Old Muslim Youtuber, to new atheist Youtuber

17 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Kim Donesia

"You came to the right place, Kim. Welcome. You have a lot of like-minded people here…"

Richard Goscicki replied Dec 19, 2009 to Old Muslim Youtuber, to new atheist Youtuber

17 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Kim Donesia

"James, Thanks for posting this video. This guy knows his stuff. I left a very laudat…"

Richard Goscicki replied Oct 24, 2009 to Kirk Cameron n' co. disses Darwin. AronRa avenges.

1 Oct 24, 2009

"You're right. It's the American people that's scary. Just think, they elected W. twi…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 5, 2009 to Sarah Palin Is Back

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by R.P.

"Ronnie, I believe I'm right. I can't sleep well and listen to a lot of conservative…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 5, 2009 to Sarah Palin Is Back

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by R.P.

"Excellent and important topic. I consider this question one of the paramount problem…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 10, 2009 to How to make theists watch a video

17 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by John F. Felix

"I believe the next step in humanity's evolution is breaking the shackles of religiou…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 7, 2009 to VenomFangX Has Gone The Way Of The Dodo!

7 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by clary

"Thanks, Jack. Your comments are spot on. These people have to come out of the Dark A…"

Richard Goscicki replied Apr 24, 2009 to BEWARE THE ENDMEME

2 Apr 24, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Michael Penn commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Let's guess what Cardinal Law is doing right now...
6 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
10 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
11 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
12 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall
15 minutes ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
23 minutes ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
42 minutes ago
Luara posted a discussion
42 minutes ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 17-19 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the books of Christian apologist Ray Comfort continues with a look at Chapters 17, 18, and 19 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in ...
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
1 hour ago
Richard C Brown commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service