Brian Cox explains how the Pauli Exclusion Principle relates to our connection to all of the universe.

Tags: connection to the universe

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Ruth, this video is outstanding, and to reaffirm everything is connected to everything else. Change one, change all. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tommy Tucson replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
10 minutes ago
jay H replied to James M. Martin's discussion Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity
24 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Deidre's discussion Fall is already here--do you celebrate the holiday season? in the group Hang With Friends
28 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Surreal, I haz it in the group Hang With Friends
38 minutes ago
jay H commented on Čenek Sekavec's blog post 10 hours of street harassment
39 minutes ago
jay H replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
42 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Should I just give up?
59 minutes ago
C.L.A.W.S. commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Profile IconSergey, Tara peace, Palerma and 4 more joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Human Genome 45,000 years old reconstructed in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Human Genome 45,000 years old reconstructed in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service