The Big Blue Frog's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Through Facebook. He apparently frequents atheist pages, including this website, cla…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jun 19, 2013 to Gum Chewing and Talking In Class

6 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"I agree, and that's why I stopped the conversation when Erik turned to evolution. I…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Mar 23, 2011 to I've done it again. I've gotten into an argument with a fundamentalist.

17 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by The Big Blue Frog

"I would say that if I agreed with it, but as a bisexual who accepts the current theo…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Mar 23, 2011 to I've done it again. I've gotten into an argument with a fundamentalist.

17 Mar 23, 2011

"I went back through his older entries, and he seems to have three responses to every…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Mar 15, 2011 to I've done it again. I've gotten into an argument with a fundamentalist.

17 Mar 23, 2011

"Erik is now linking to this discussion from his blog. I'm not sure exactly why. Anyo…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Mar 14, 2011 to I've done it again. I've gotten into an argument with a fundamentalist.

17 Mar 23, 2011

"Their "news arm" One News Now is a great site if you like to know what evangelicals…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Mar 14, 2011 to I've done it again. I've gotten into an argument with a fundamentalist.

17 Mar 23, 2011

"That explains a couple of things. He said he left the US to minister to one of the p…"

17 Mar 23, 2011

"He's horrible. When you compare my comments on his site to he comments he's left on…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Mar 12, 2011 to I've done it again. I've gotten into an argument with a fundamentalist.

17 Mar 23, 2011

"He also resents being called a "homophobic fundy." I have no idea why. ho·mo·phobe…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Mar 11, 2011 to I've done it again. I've gotten into an argument with a fundamentalist.

17 Mar 23, 2011

"Good luck. I actually had a Christian relative tell me she doesn't use circular argu…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Jan 25, 2011 to Using Circular Reasoning To prove The Bible

10 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service