Atheist Nexus Logo

Joseph P's Discussions (3,737)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah.  Yeah, I stay the hell off of Facebook."

Joseph P replied Jun 19, 2013 to Gum Chewing and Talking In Class

6 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"So, where did you find this guy, anyway?  I'm always in the mood for a good religiou…"

6 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Err, ask him what the difference between Spirit and Soul is.  I've never heard anyon…"

6 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"I like to bring it even closer to reality. God told Andrea Yates to kill her childre…"

Joseph P replied Jul 3, 2011 to Refuting the Bible

10 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Christ."

Joseph P replied Jun 26, 2011 to Refuting the Bible

10 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"That's pretty vile stuff, yeah.  What's pathetic is that you can't fault him for bei…"

10 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Unfortunately, debunking the Bible doesn't help, in many cases.  There's a good perc…"

10 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Making one for 'Droid?"

Joseph P replied Jun 17, 2011 to Conversational Atheist iPhone App

4 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Conversational Atheist

"Yeah, there are good points, but they're mixed in with an equal dose of pure nonsens…"

Joseph P replied Jun 17, 2011 to Zeitgeist [Religion] The Greatest Story Ever Sold

7 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by D.O.S

"Oh, good lord.  It took me a minute to figure out what the heck he was talking about…"

Joseph P replied Jun 16, 2011 to "Stem Cell Research is morally equivalent to Abortion." Discuss

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 minute ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion Biblical Scholars.
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
8 minutes ago
22 minutes ago
27 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service