Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,849)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't matter if it is loss of species, anticipated drought, bad economic times,…"

Joan Denoo replied May 12 to Desperate Wildlife

4 May 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That is new to me. I had no idea that these animals eat eggs and nestlings. The evid…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 6 to Herbivores eat eggs and chicks

1 Mar 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"An amazing video, even if the out come may not have turned out well for the impala.…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 24, 2014 to Leopard and Baby Impala become Friends in the Wild - Video

2 Jan 4
Reply by Steph S.

"It doesn't matter where we look, there is evidence of degradation. 1. Understand the…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 1, 2014 to Wildlife Population Declines by Half in Last 40 Years

2 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Randall Smith

"Oh! I feel ill after reading this! To think, the human mind, capable of great art, m…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 3, 2014 to Current Extinction Rate 1,000 Times Higher than Pre-Human Times

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Terrible news! I hope people of that region take the information seriously. "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 2, 2014 to Wild German Boar Radioactive

2 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Randall Smith

"This is very good news! Perhaps humans can evolve into compassionate mammals. There…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 26, 2013 to The end of the show for India's elephants

3 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Another indicator of change, as if we need another one. People who deny change is ha…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 15, 2013 to Largest lake in British Isles has lost three quarters of winter water birds

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Dominic, this translucent ant looks amazing! I wonder what evolutionary advantage it…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 1, 2013 to Interesting Ant

2 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

""National parks are at the heart of modern conservation, but there has to be an inve…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 17, 2013 to Resurgence of Endangered Deer in Patagonian ‘Eden’ Highlights Conservation Success

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service