Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,285)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe I should start buying my fish from Whole Foods. "...farmed salmon are likely t…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 17 to Almost a third fish eaten in US are illegal

4 Jul 18
Reply by Randall Smith

"Interesting. Good thing it's rare. Yeah, Randall, I immediately thought of the Carte…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 3 to Beaver attack!

3 Jul 3
Reply by Luara

"sounds good"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Dec 26, 2013 to The end of the show for India's elephants

3 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"There's plenty of evidence. I recently read a study of how neo-nicotinamide pesticid…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 23, 2013 to U.S. loses nearly a third of its honey bees this season

5 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Thanks for the horrific news. Whole Foods demonstrates what the consequences would b…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 18, 2013 to U.S. loses nearly a third of its honey bees this season

5 Jul 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"After all of the bird documentaries I've enjoyed, this sounds like the end of the wo…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2013 to Meet the World’s Largest Lethal Bird Trap

3 Jun 8, 2013

"This makes me sick. Puffin parents giving the chicks butterfish they can't swallow,…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2013 to Atlantic puffins in peril in US

1 Jun 8, 2013

"Disturbing news."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jun 8, 2013 to Endangered Sea Turtles Feed in Potentially Hazardous Parts of Gulf of Mexico

1 Jun 8, 2013

"Live for weeks without their head? Yeah, Dallas, it's likely roaches will inherit Ea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 25, 2013 to 5 fascinating reasons cockroaches will outlive us all

2 May 25, 2013

"While the Puerto Rican Parrot teeters on the edge, invasive grey-breasted parrots (M…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 20, 2013 to 9 threatened animals of the Southeast

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service