All Discussions Tagged 'vegan' (8)

← Back to Vegetarian/Vegan Atheists
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegan Atheist on the Cotswold Way, UK.

I return to the UK every year to visit family and friends and do a week or two week walk. This is the first year that I will be there as a…

Started by Lesli Dodge-Harrer

0 Mar 27, 2012

What's wrong with Wool?

A conversation in another thread led me to think about wool. What's wrong with wearing wool? We think of bucolic scenes, with cheep grazing…

Started by Sentient Biped

9 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Happy Happy, Joy joy

Vegetarian Tattoos: Is your ink kosher?

A new member's cool profile pic led me to this topic. There are plenty of vegans and vegetarians with ink - including me. I'm happy with m…

6 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Cobbie Tigerpaw

Eating Out

I'm not crazy about eating out.  But sometimes, it's necessary, either because I'm not at home, or traveling, or out with other people (rar…

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by Michelle

First Vegetarian Spider Discovered

"Surreal" Vegetarian Spider Found -- A First A new discovery has taken the bite out of spiders' status as meat-eaters. A tropical jumping…

Started by Aaron S. (USA)

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Growing Hunger.

More reports recently on growing numbers of people going hungry. US here. This is especially a problem for women who are raising children.…

2 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

Lentilwurst. A savory central European pâté that can be used for sandwiches or snacks

Lentilwurst This recipe combines the nutrition and smoothness of cooked lentils, with spices used in traditional central European "Wurst".…

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

New study results: Are vegans more likely to have osteoporosis? (Spoiler: Maybe not!)

Recent news here. The title is misleading. "Vegetarian diet 'weakens bones'" but they go on to say "There was "practically no difference" b…

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by John Johnson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service