Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,382)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Your're right! chicken, turkey, fish. It's strange."

Sentient Biped replied Sep 10, 2009 to Mixed Marriages: When one family member is veg, and the other(s) are not. Aarrggh!

21 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Peter N

"You should see how many Daniels there are."

Sentient Biped replied Sep 5, 2009 to Millions of male baby chickens are ground up alive for meat and egg production.

5 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Aaron S. (USA)

"From an animal cruelty standpoint, I don't know where this stands. To me, it seems p…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 5, 2009 to Millions of male baby chickens are ground up alive for meat and egg production.

5 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Aaron S. (USA)

"I actually think this is part of my incentive as well. When all is said and done, ma…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 15, 2009 to *New* Why are you a vegetarian/vegan?

120 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"John, After posting this, I found some MSG at one of the local grocery stores. I re…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 15, 2009 to Umami - the "5th taste" (salty, sweet, sour, bitter, and umami) and a holy grail for vegetarians.

4 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Monkeyfinger- The Rubens sound like a great idea. We have a RUben-like sandwich, no…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 12, 2009 to Bacon? A review by an opinionated skeptical atheist ovo-lacto vegetarian.

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"David, I hope you like it! I did find one mistake - the beans double, so 1 cup of be…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 9, 2009 to Simple Home-made foods. Hummus.

6 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by David Young

"Nathalie, I'll have to look around. When I first became vegetarian there were cookbo…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 8, 2009 to *New* Why are you a vegetarian/vegan?

120 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"I thought it would be interesting to resurrect this thread. People discuss their rat…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 8, 2009 to *New* Why are you a vegetarian/vegan?

120 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"THis inspired me to try a different approach as well. I didn't have cannellinis so I…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 8, 2009 to Simple Home-made foods. Hummus.

6 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by David Young

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service