Hello. I am living in Chicago, Illinois, USA, and I thinking about leaving the USA. It's getting too conservative for me. I have been thinking about moving to Canada. Probably Toronto, since from what I have heard that's about where half the people live (at least within about 100 miles of Toronto). So I am hoping to connect with some Canadians to see if leaving would be a good idea or not. I can't think of much else to say right now. Hope to hear from a few people.

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

I think Toronto is a good place to live. While it has some problems with gangs like any major city our murder rate is still quite low. It has a Center for Inquiry here which is good news for atheists.
Not everyone in or around Toronto is named Kevin but if you decide to move out to the 'burbs, you can follow your heart with the Halton-Peel Humanist Community located in Oakville/Mississauga.

Although you currently live in a great country that has the separation of Church and State enshrined in the Constitution, you will be moving to a country which upholds the power of a Supernatural Deity (ie God) in matters of the State.

http://davidgmcafee.wordpress.com/2010/04/02/two-nations-under-god-...

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service