Buford Twain's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this information. At the very least I find it comforting to know…"

Buford Twain replied Sep 7, 2010 to Death with Dignity (Physician assisted death)

4 May 5
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thanks for those links Daniel."

Buford Twain replied Sep 5, 2010 to Walmart caskets?

3 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Buford Twain

"For some reason I have an irrational fear of burial at sea. It's something to do wit…"

Buford Twain replied Sep 5, 2010 to Burial at sea - from Maine to Miami

2 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Daniel W

"It looks like a nice place, please write again and let us know how it is after you v…"

Buford Twain replied Aug 30, 2010 to Natural Burial Info - an alternative to casket burial or cremation

3 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Valerie Cantone

"I don't think it was insulting. Perhaps the other person misunderstood the comment,…"

Buford Twain replied Jun 20, 2010 to You are charged with disrespecting the dead: how do you plead?

1 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Buford Twain

"You are so right about it being more important to see them alive! I visited my frien…"

Buford Twain replied Apr 9, 2009 to Always Go to the Funeral

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"Well, it turns out that someone else had the same idea. This is available now: http…"

Buford Twain replied Apr 7, 2009 to Death and the internet (interesting article)

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"Nice cover version of Spirit in the Sky (original by Norman Greenbaum) by Doctor and…"

Buford Twain replied Mar 23, 2009 to Death-related music

9 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"Knocking on Heaven's Door, Bob Dylan. Lyrics: Mama, take this badge off of me I…"

Buford Twain replied Mar 22, 2009 to Death-related music

9 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"John Mellencamp with a couple of references to his own eventual demise... This is a…"

Buford Twain replied Mar 22, 2009 to Death-related music

9 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service