Buford Twain's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds like fun! We just got back from a trip to Tennessee (Roan Mountain area)…"

Buford Twain replied Mar 20, 2009 to Things to do before you die: Travel more

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"Doesn't change my mind because I was already irrationally suspicious of the whole pr…"

Buford Twain replied Mar 8, 2009 to I got my organ donation card in the post today...

15 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Johnny

"Nope. I had to check on wikipedia to see who Bill Mumy is - I never watched "lost in…"

Buford Twain replied Mar 6, 2009 to Death-related music

9 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"A good reminder..."

9 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"yikes, creepy doll at the end..!"

9 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"I totally agree with your comment about pets - when you take an animal to the vet th…"

Buford Twain replied Mar 1, 2009 to Lethal medication soon to be legally prescribed in Washington State

2 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"Hi MJ, thanks for the thoughts. Yes you were very young to become aware of your own…"

Buford Twain replied Feb 24, 2009 to How often do you think about death?

14 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"Here's what George Carlin wanted: "

Buford Twain replied Feb 24, 2009 to The Big Event

3 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"You sounds like you are in a good place. I am sort of there too but it took me a whi…"

Buford Twain replied Feb 1, 2009 to How often do you think about death?

14 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

"Hi Michelle, I know what you mean about the job - that takes up SO much time that it…"

Buford Twain replied Jan 3, 2009 to How often do you think about death?

14 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Buford Twain

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 liked Andrew Bradford Hoke's video
4 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
5 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 commented on George Gordner III's video
8 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
10 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
18 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
35 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
38 minutes ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Climate Concerns
44 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
45 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
53 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
56 minutes ago
57 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service