As I can't find the original "Grossed out" discussion, I'm guessing that poster left the site. So I'm starting it up again.

Because for all the deliciously disgusting stories that went through the previous thread, I'm pretty sure what I'm seeing right this second just trumped everyone else's story.

Changing your child's diaper on an eating table at KFC. 

There are so many levels of wrong going on here I am speechless. Not on the floor far away from the eating area. Not on the floor near the eating area. On the fucking table where someone else will sit down to eat today. In the window. In full view of the rest of us who are eating. Well, 'were' eating, now struggling not to upchuck it all.

Kindly share your gross-out stories that make you that much more glad you don't have kids. But I seriously think this one will be hard to top.

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

I make exceptions, but I didn't like teenagers when I was one. Still not too keen on them.
My neighbor's kid has been running about naked lately. I'm not particularly bothered by this, since she's about three, but I also noticed her squatting in areas around the yard--particularly in my pumpkin patch. Yes, she peed in my pumpkins.

I'm going to give them extra pumpkins this year.
Lets hope she doesn't have anything communicable.
There's one thing above most other irritations in Retail, and that usually involves kids.

I try to remember my mantra, in so many of my jobs over the years: "It's not kids that I hate. I love kids. It's PARENTS THAT I HATE."

Especially parents that let their kids run around in the fitting rooms while they try on clothes. Kids who don't know a fitting-room stall from a restroom stall. Or moms who change their kids' diapers in the fitting room, and, like the lady in a story I heard recently, who use a random shirt as a wipe afterward.
Ewwwwwwwwwww! People who do things like that should forfeit their "right" to have children. What kind of example will she set?
Jo Jerome's original post brought to mind an experience I had when doing my grocery shopping several years ago. It's bad enough when people have to bring their bratty kids along to the supermarket and shoppers have to endure their yelling, screaming and temper tantrums. It's even worse when inconsiderate mothers change their baby's diapers there. There was this one time that I was getting out of my truck in the parking lot and grabbed the nearest shopping cart. It had a few pages of newspaper in it, so I was just going to toss them in the waste receptacle next to the entrance. Suddenly, I realized the newspaper held one of those disposable diapers filled with baby dung. The woman could have thrown it in the trash can less than 50' away, but she chose to leave it there as a "surprise" for some unlucky shopper. Tsk!
You know, most cities have a steep fine for not picking up your dog's poo. But apparently your kids' poo is ok.
This has happened to me quite a bit:

Wealthy family with young children they can't be bothered to bathe. I mean they won't wash their hair, the kid smells like a mixture of tang and old yogurt, and when I go the comb the hair up to cut it there is so much cradle cap that the hair won't go up. Some of it is literally glued to the kid head. :(
This has happened to me quite a bit:

Wealthy family with young children they can't be bothered to bathe. I mean they won't wash their hair, the kid smells like a mixture of tang and old yogurt, and when I go the comb the hair up to cut it there is so much cradle cap that the hair won't go up. Some of it is literally glued to the kid's head. :(

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service