Cobbie Tigerpaw's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah so they can get more money by sending your kids to Catholic school too and payi…"

Cobbie Tigerpaw replied Aug 24, 2010 to What's the weirdest argument you've heard about my you should have children?

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"oh that is soo classic to use the whole "my greatest accomplishment" and their birth…"

Cobbie Tigerpaw replied Aug 24, 2010 to What's the weirdest argument you've heard about my you should have children?

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"yeah I love it how so-called "tree huggers" and environmental advocates always seem…"

Cobbie Tigerpaw replied Aug 24, 2010 to How old were you when you decided childfree was your default?

124 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Whenever I'm stuck in a traffic jam or I'm waiting in an endless line for a ride I t…"

Cobbie Tigerpaw replied Aug 16, 2010 to Why don't you want kids? What the hell is wrong with you?

72 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by anagama

"I'm 28 and I still don't want kids but I feel the pressure. I mean I took my niece a…"

Cobbie Tigerpaw replied Aug 5, 2010 to Survey says: Childlessness = Greater Happiness.

25 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by damian

"DON'T DO IT if you don't want kids!!! It's not worth it! You'll get have resentment…"

Cobbie Tigerpaw replied Aug 5, 2010 to Partner wants to have a kid.

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"I think I've always wanted to be childless-at least have my own biological children.…"

Cobbie Tigerpaw replied Aug 4, 2010 to How old were you when you decided childfree was your default?

124 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service