Jonel Burge's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. My own parents have pulled this "you have to take care of us" bull…"

Jonel Burge replied Oct 26, 2012 to Parents' claim that children will be their caretakers.

7 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I just got a new one! "Not having kids is CRUEL because you're not thinking about al…"

Jonel Burge replied Sep 6, 2012 to What's the weirdest argument you've heard about my you should have children?

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Nether is mine <fistbump> It usually tends to be because I bring up the "nope,…"

Jonel Burge replied Sep 5, 2012 to Partner wants to have a kid.

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"This is why I want to get a tubal before I get into a long-term marriage. So they wi…"

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"I cannot tell you how many dates I've just plain walked away from when the guy goes…"

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Honestly, it's a lot harder to break up, if you have a kid and he decides later that…"

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by TNT666

""Sadly, I'm not the type of person who savors the smell of my own farts." I win at…"

Jonel Burge replied Sep 5, 2012 to What's the weirdest argument you've heard about my you should have children?

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Oh hell that's the most insulting one. I've me a ton of immature moms. Dragging thei…"

Jonel Burge replied Sep 5, 2012 to What's the weirdest argument you've heard about my you should have children?

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Wow, I haven't commented yet! I can't believe I haven't. Well, the worst shit I get…"

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think you mean it's Terrifying and Funny at the same time. Combine Pro-life, anti-…"

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service