Allison Rodriguez's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"AHAHAHAH! excellent! yeah, I was pagan for 17 years so I think my family was probabl…"

Allison Rodriguez replied Dec 27, 2010 to How old were you when you decided childfree was your default?

124 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Yep, sleep is definitely an issue! I average about 10 hours a day and I can't imagin…"

Allison Rodriguez replied Dec 27, 2010 to How old were you when you decided childfree was your default?

124 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Wow, it never dawned on me that I could still donate my eggs even if I didn't want t…"

124 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Thanks for saying that last part :) Allison"

Allison Rodriguez replied Dec 25, 2010 to Why don't you want kids? What the hell is wrong with you?

72 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by anagama

"I think I may be a little bit different from a lot of the people on this board altho…"

Allison Rodriguez replied Dec 25, 2010 to Why don't you want kids? What the hell is wrong with you?

72 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by anagama

"I'm going to address my answer to this particular post to the general board instead…"

Allison Rodriguez replied Aug 12, 2010 to Why don't you want kids? What the hell is wrong with you?

72 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by anagama

"Hey there :) I don't think childfree is my default! I think it's an informed choice…"

Allison Rodriguez replied Aug 12, 2010 to How old were you when you decided childfree was your default?

124 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service