Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"You're not the only one who feels this way. I am sympathetic to those parents who a…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 21, 2010 to Let's all ask for "Nonparental" nor "nonmaternity" leave.

7 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Gary Huckleberry

"Ewwwwwww ... *reaches for barf bag*"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 21, 2010 to Grossed out 2: The Even Grosser Sequel!!!

33 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Creature

"This is just a once a year deal. One of my first jobs I'm sure I got because my dad…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 20, 2010 to When Bring Your Daughter To Work Day is every day

6 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Exactly, and I really don't blame this kid at all. Her dad never coached her, so whe…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 20, 2010 to When Bring Your Daughter To Work Day is every day

6 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"She was all yelling about how crappy the place was for not having a changing table..…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 10, 2010 to Grossed out 2: The Even Grosser Sequel!!!

33 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Creature

"Having worked fast food, retail and telephone customer service, I would like to go b…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 9, 2010 to Grossed out 2: The Even Grosser Sequel!!!

33 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Creature

"That's one of many things I made sure my business partner agrees with me on: The cus…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 18, 2010 to Grossed out 2: The Even Grosser Sequel!!!

33 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Creature

"Ok, so there's a drinking fountain in the local supermarket deli where I sometimes h…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 16, 2010 to Grossed out 2: The Even Grosser Sequel!!!

33 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Creature

""Who's gonna take care of you when you get old?" Isn't that what the church offers…"

Jo Jerome replied Feb 3, 2010 to What's the weirdest argument you've heard about my you should have children?

68 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Yeah, that makes me gag too. Oh wait, you're talking about the snot; I'm talking ab…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 22, 2010 to Grossed out 2: The Even Grosser Sequel!!!

33 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Creature

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
24 minutes ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
33 minutes ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
42 minutes ago
Frank Moorman replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
49 minutes ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Daniel W replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
1 hour ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
2 hours ago
Michael Penn commented on Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's blog post Einstein on God, narrated by Richard Dawkins
2 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to Pat's discussion Hello Dalai.., Err, Goodbye Dalai
2 hours ago
Daniel W replied to Daniel W's discussion "Pope Francis played Huge Role in Cuba Deal"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service