John Stewart is hosting a rally at the Capital Mall. 

I think it will be a lot of fun!

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

I will be there with my cousins....we're actually technically going to the colbert rally so we'll be dressed up.
Niiice... I was planning on bouncing from one to the other.
I can't attend but if I get any info on a meeting place where allied for NYC are converging. I will post it here.

Bright Cheers,
Charlie
HI This is Charlie of the NY Brights.

I hang a lot with the CFI gang. Here is their Facebook rally info. Tell 'em Charlie the Bright sent you.

"CFI DC Rally to Restore Sanity Gathering on the National Mall

NOTE NEW LOCATION: Our gathering point is the Navy Memorial at the Archives-Navy Memorial Metro Station on the Green and Yellow Lines. Specifically, we will congregate in front of the Navy Memorial on the Pennsylvania Avenue side near 7th Street, NW. (The Metro escalators empty toward this location and the Metro elevator empties onto 7th Street just around the corner.) You'll see out massive (3 ft. by 8 ft. vinyl banner that says Coalition of Reason there!)

WHEN: The timing of the Rally to Restore Sanity gathering on the National Mall is from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm EST. But, to get a good spot, we will come together at the Navy Memorial earlier, between 10:30 and 11:00 am. Then, at 11:00 am, we will walk as a group, behind the Coalition of Reason banner, the two blocks down 7th to the National Mall, and from there direct ourselves to the best location we can find.

RALLY LOCATION: The rally is gathering in view of the Capitol building, between 3rd and 7th. For details and tips on getting there from where you live, go to www.rallytorestoresanity.com/faq/#gettingthere" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/l/9e4e1yCQwGhTfX0BXSGQrzqJfgw;www.rallytorestoresanity.com/faq/#gettingthere.

Indicators are that there will be large crowds at this rally, numbering in the tens of thousands. This means Metro stations and trains will be full to capacity. So it is highly recommended that you start out early to be sure you can board a Metro train in time to reach the Archives-Navy Memorial station before 11:00 am and join us."

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service