All Discussions Tagged 'songs' (50)

← Back to Sound Advice
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Favorite Disco Songs

Yeah for disco!  

Started by A Former Member

0 Jan 7, 2011

House of the Rising Sun

Add your own covers.     THE ANIMALS ODETTA JOAN BAEZ LEADBELLY NINA SIMONE SINEAD O'CONNOR THE DOORS DOLLY PARTON…

6 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Aiden

Fever

Many different versions of the song, "Fever." Have any versions you know of to add?     EVA CASSIDY PEGGY LEE ANN MARGARET ELVI…

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Songs you never get tired of

I listen to a wide, wide variety of music. An important part of enjoying different kinds of music is appreciating it in context to its plac…

13 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Damnation Part 2, by Eva O

I love this piece. My neighbors probably get so sick of it coming through the walls. From the CD Damnation/Ride the Madness.

0 Jan 9, 2010

Lyrics Quiz

Someone started something similar to this on the Nexus Book Club, and I thought it might be kind of fun to start something similar here. S…

208 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Randy Rose

Gimme Shelter (DVD)

Just passing this info along. I've not seen this. - DG Gimme Shelter Called the greatest rock film ever made, this landmark documentary…

0 Dec 3, 2009

'40/40' Celebrates The Carpenters' 1969 Debut

'40/40' Celebrates The Carpenters' 1969 Debut It's been 40 years since the hit brother-sister duo The Carpenters signed with A&M Recor…

1 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Ted Delorme

Music for Halloween (3 of 3)

Music for Halloween (3 of 3) Today’s selections are “Holding You Close,” by Shadow Project (perhaps one of the most unusually morbid songs…

0 Oct 30, 2009

Music for Halloween (2 of 3)

Today’s selections are “Angel of Death,” by Eva O, “Angel Meat,” by In Slaughter Natives, and “This Death House,” by Attrition.

0 Oct 27, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service