All Discussions Tagged 'song' (13)

← Back to Sound Advice
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Missione A Bombay" & "Eastern Journey"

Two unrelated songs that incorporate the sitar with modern sounds. Quite fun to listen to.   Nicola Conte – Missione A Bombay Biddu Orchest…

Started by A Former Member

0 Jan 21, 2010

Miriam Makeba

First two are videos I can't embed: Miriam Makeba - Khawuleza 1966 Miriam Makeba - The Click Song 1966

0 Jan 2, 2010

Good Lyrics

There are some other discussions on lyrics, but I didn't see any that were about songs that you thought had good lyrics in general, or just…

Started by Aaron S. (USA)

10 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Electric Skychurch

Electric Skychurch These are from the CD Together, by Electric Skychurch. I forget what kind of music this is called. There is a name fo…

4 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"‘Deed I Do"

How about a change of pace from what I’ve been posting lately? These are two versions of the same song “'Deed I Do.” The first version is b…

1 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Jessie Matthews (1907- 1981)

Jessie Matthews (1907- 1981) Jessie Margaret Matthews was born in Soho, London, in relative poverty, the seventh of sixteen children (of…

0 Sep 23, 2009

Miscellaneous Jazz

This was copied and given to me. I think the title of the album is Kansas City Jazz, but I can't swear to that. I don't know the artists or…

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"The Dragon Dance," by Lucia Hwong

This is from the album, The House of Sleeping Beauties. Here is Hwong's wiki page.

0 Aug 22, 2009

Annette Hanshaw (1901 - 1985)

Annette Hanshaw (October 18, 1901 – March 13, 1985) was one of the first great female jazz singers. In the late 1920s she ranked alongsid…

0 Jun 11, 2009

Azam Ali (2 of 2)

More Azam.

0 Apr 21, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service