All Discussions Tagged 'songs' (50)

← Back to Sound Advice
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Music for Halloween (1 of 3)

Over the last few weeks I have been posting things appropriate for Halloween in both the cinema and book groups. I thought I might post a f…

Started by A Former Member

9 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jaume

The Grass is Blue (CD), by Dolly Parton

The Grass is Blue (CD), by Dolly Parton Here are three songs from Dolly Parton’s CD The Grass is Blue. I find it quite impossible not to…

6 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Inkubus Sukkubus

Inkubus Sukkubus I can’t say that I love every song Inkubus Sukkubus does, but the ones I do like, I really like. As slightly negative c…

0 Oct 18, 2009

Screamin' Jay Hawkins

Screamin' Jay Hawkins (1929 - 2000) I first ran across Screamin' Jay Hawkins when Diamanda Galas had mentioned him in an interview as a…

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"The Mystical Body of Christ in Chorazaim," by Current 93

This is “The Mystical Body of Christ in Chorazaim” from the CD Natured Unveiled by Current 93.

0 Oct 12, 2009

Shinjuku Thief

Shinjuku Thief This is from the 1995 CD The Witch Hunter. Shinjuku Thief is also carried on the Projekt label. Here is their site.

0 Oct 12, 2009

Attrition

Attrition This first piece is called “Feel the Backlash” from the CD Étude, by Attrition, a very diverse group that are classically trai…

5 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Elysian Fields

Elysian Fields These three songs are from the CD Bleed Your Cedar. I love this woman’s voice. The songs are “Fountains on Fire,” Mermai…

0 Oct 5, 2009

Raison D’etre

Raison D’etre These three pieces are from the CD Within the Depths of Silence and Phormations. I really love this CD. I guess this would…

0 Oct 2, 2009

Brighter Death Now

Brighter Death Now These are from the 1993 CD The Slaughterhouse. I love this CD, and especially the track “Death Party.” BDN is on the…

0 Oct 1, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service