All Discussions Tagged 'music' (90)

← Back to Sound Advice
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Missione A Bombay" & "Eastern Journey"

Two unrelated songs that incorporate the sitar with modern sounds. Quite fun to listen to.   Nicola Conte – Missione A Bombay Biddu Orchest…

Started by A Former Member

0 Jan 21, 2010

G.G. Allin

G.G. Allin You just gotta love the no-holes-barred insanity of G.G. Allin. Part of his charm is the fact that his antics are so unreal,…

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Damnation Part 2, by Eva O

I love this piece. My neighbors probably get so sick of it coming through the walls. From the CD Damnation/Ride the Madness.

0 Jan 9, 2010

Lhasa de Sela

Lhasa has been one of my favorite singers for years. Her voice haunts me like few others can, like Billie Holiday or Janis Joplin. She's a…

Started by Jaume

4 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Miriam Makeba

First two are videos I can't embed: Miriam Makeba - Khawuleza 1966 Miriam Makeba - The Click Song 1966

0 Jan 2, 2010

Music's Power to Trigger Our Memories

Music's Power to Trigger Our Memories Remember that great Stones' ballad you heard on your first date with that first great crush? Well, d…

2 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Lyrics Quiz

Someone started something similar to this on the Nexus Book Club, and I thought it might be kind of fun to start something similar here. S…

208 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Randy Rose

Gimme Shelter (DVD)

Just passing this info along. I've not seen this. - DG Gimme Shelter Called the greatest rock film ever made, this landmark documentary…

0 Dec 3, 2009

Nortec Collective

Nortec Collective Nortec Collective is a group of experimental artists from Tijuana that prides itself on technical-savvy. Its name refers…

0 Dec 2, 2009

'40/40' Celebrates The Carpenters' 1969 Debut

'40/40' Celebrates The Carpenters' 1969 Debut It's been 40 years since the hit brother-sister duo The Carpenters signed with A&M Recor…

1 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Ted Delorme

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service