Are you in Houston, Dallas, Tyler, Longview, College Station, Huntsville, or points in between?

I'm having a Memorial Day party (Sat and Sun are fine too) at my place. I live in Houston County, which is east of Centerville from I-45. The county seat is Crockett, and I am north of there. I have a nice old Gothic Revival air conditioned house, a pool, and nearly two acres to hang out on. So freethinking carbon based life forms are welcome!! We can grill, hang out, or whatever we want to do.

Please call me at 832-266-9255 if you're coming. Please see attached maps.

We'd love to have you -- Sharon

Views: 14

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

oh.. someone in Houston area... how awesome.
I know I missed the party by a long shot, but I think it is great that you are open to meeting other atheists that freely. I have the same attitude about meeting people. So good for you. Maybe I can make it next time!
We didn't have much of a turnout, but I am hopeful that maybe I can get people here when the weather cools off. Furthermore, NEWS FLASH: We have ordered a nice HOT TUB from the pool and hot tub place in Palestine, and after that's installed, it should be a good reason to come soak and relax! IT should get here sometime in October.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service