Wanda T's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"He's too busy hiding from a debate....and we know he can't pray in private!"

Wanda T replied Sep 6, 2011 to Bastrop Fire Still Not Contained

20 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

" Starting at 2:10, Maher goes after Rick Perry as only Bill Maher can!"

Wanda T replied Jun 18, 2011 to Who the hell appointed (annointed?) Rick Perry "Right-Reverend of Texas?"

17 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Don't hold your breath; that was almost 2 months ago and still no rain. Gov. Perry i…"

Wanda T replied Jun 13, 2011 to Gov. Perry Issues Proclamation for Days of Prayer for Rain in Texas

8 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Interesting. I've heard that before, that the Lt. Governor is more powerful than the…"

Wanda T replied Jun 13, 2011 to Who the hell appointed (annointed?) Rick Perry "Right-Reverend of Texas?"

17 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Same here, but I've got more time than money so that's what I invest.  I signed up w…"

Wanda T replied Jun 11, 2011 to Who the hell appointed (annointed?) Rick Perry "Right-Reverend of Texas?"

17 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Yeah, keeping up with the bullshit this idiot spouts is a freakin' full time job. I'…"

Wanda T replied Jun 11, 2011 to Who the hell appointed (annointed?) Rick Perry "Right-Reverend of Texas?"

17 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"SBOE=State Board of Education"

Wanda T replied Apr 22, 2011 to Gov. Perry Issues Proclamation for Days of Prayer for Rain in Texas

8 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks for the info on this. I almost hate to admit that I am from Texas sometimes.…"

Wanda T replied Mar 28, 2011 to Texas School Board attempting to replace real science with creationist BS

1 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Wanda T

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service