Loren Miller's Discussions (7,723)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow.  There needed to be a second opinion on that stage, someone to call those men o…"

Loren Miller replied May 2 to In Their First Televised Debate, All Four Republican Lieutenant Governor Candidates in Texas Embrace Creationism

4 May 2
Reply by Loren Miller

"Brava, Regina.  Any outfit whose employees suggest you pray over a broken copy machi…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 18 to I hope it is not true

8 Apr 18
Reply by Luara

"Somehow, I'm dubious that there is a meeting of the minds on this issue!"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2013 to Atheists’ Email To Christians: “God Is Dead, Have a Good Friday”

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I wouldn't expect it to end with that, and I suspect you don't expect it to, either.…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 7, 2013 to I hope it is not true

8 Apr 18
Reply by Luara

"Oh, a further comment: in all my conversations/debates/whatever with believers, I ha…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 4, 2012 to Christ like

4 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Who wants to be christ-like?  Telling people they have to hate their mother-father-s…"

Loren Miller replied Nov 4, 2012 to Christ like

4 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Wonder how they'd feel about a bunch of competing catholic cheerleaders at their eve…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 28, 2012 to Texas cheerleaders fight for biblical banners at football games

9 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Solution to this one is simple: let BOTH TEAMS have their Jebus-banners at a game ..…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 25, 2012 to Texas cheerleaders fight for biblical banners at football games

9 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"So ... got makes no mistakes, eh?  That statement, in and of itself, may be the sing…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 18, 2012 to G'd does not make mistakes

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Hey, the buybull sez, spread the word ... so they spread the word and the misery wit…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 3, 2012 to Trading Spouses Ignant Xtian

4 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service