I find that open atheism is hard to find in my neck of the woods. Introduce yourself and tell us something funny about your experience...

Views: 225

Replies to This Discussion

I love the dawkins A. Hey I have atheist family in cookville. Well, an agnostic sister-in-law, and an atheist brother-in-law. You're not alone over there, but like the rest of TN, it seems we're few and far between.
Hello G.A.
I too am a rabid Obama supporter. It's so nice to have a smart guy in office after having to enduring 8 years of such a dumb guy.

Chuck
Live in Downtown Nashville with my wife and red heeler. I play guitar, like movies, and would love to meet other atheists (other than my wife). If you're near nashville, message me!
Not too near...but I do come to Nashvegas to work once in a while - I'll be sure to look you up.

Welcome
Hi Aaron,

I also play guitar. What kind of music are you into?

I like 'praise and worship', myself. Nooooo I don't....I'm just being stupid. I prefer hard rock, but appreciate great guitar playing regardless of the style. For example; I think Brad Paisley kicks ass!

Chuck
Oh no - we got a bunch of guitar guys here :-)

Who's is into Steve Vai????
Well, he IS a GOD! (hummmm.....maybe I'm a theist after all). Actually, he's almost too far 'out there' for me to just enjoy listening to him. But it's a blast to get to SEE him play ('live' or 'on video').
Howdy Brad and all you fellow TN Atheists.
There may be several groups here at the Nexus that could be of interest to me, but...since I am an atheist...living in TN...you folks seemed to be the obvious choice for my first venture into "Group-land". I live near Pulaski in Giles County. I'm a bit of a transplant. I was born and raised in Virginia but the Air Force took me to Arizona in '92 where I lived until '06 when my wife and I decided to move to TN in order to be a little closer to our families. I wish I could relate a funny or entertaining anecdote as Brad requested, but I can't seem to come up with anything.
Anyways....it's nice to know I'm not the only heathen in the state (besides my wife, of course).

Chuck
Hello,

I live near downtown Nashville, orginally from Utah. Been living and working here in TN for 4 or 5 years now =)
Oooooo - Mor(m)on country. Bet that was fun :-)
Howdy Adam. Glad you found the Nexus.
Hello, imagine my shock when I realized there are other atheists in TN. Born in Nashville and currently living in Gallatin. Would love to talk to like minded people, feel free to add me.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service