Mark Michicich's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Bart D. Ehrman weighs in on the historical authenticity of Jesus (with a yes vote). …"

Mark Michicich replied Mar 20, 2012 to SWiFT members, do you think Jesus was a historical person?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Michicich

"Love your response.  I'm also a fan of Campbell.  I had read about how some scholars…"

Mark Michicich replied Dec 9, 2011 to SWiFT members, do you think Jesus was a historical person?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Michicich

"Ben, thanks for the links!  I'll check them out."

Mark Michicich replied Dec 8, 2011 to Why are tax breaks given to the religious? Seriously, I'm really asking...

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Michicich

"I agree it would be political suicide.  Still I wish politicians were sincere when t…"

Mark Michicich replied Dec 8, 2011 to Why are tax breaks given to the religious? Seriously, I'm really asking...

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mark Michicich

"Thanks.  I'll spend some time with this.  I of course agree that all supernatural ac…"

Mark Michicich replied Dec 6, 2011 to SWiFT members, do you think Jesus was a historical person?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Michicich

"Hi Troy. I've only seen one or two of her you tube videos pertaining to Christian ho…"

Mark Michicich replied Dec 2, 2011 to SWiFT members, do you think Jesus was a historical person?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Michicich

"Hey Kurt.  Thanks for the response.  I'll check out the links.  I agree with your po…"

Mark Michicich replied Dec 1, 2011 to SWiFT members, do you think Jesus was a historical person?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Michicich

"Troy, you remind me of some ancient heresies around the "virgin" birth.  Since you p…"

Mark Michicich replied Nov 21, 2011 to SWiFT members, do you think Jesus was a historical person?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Michicich

"Hi Angela, I found all the parallels fascinating too -- Adonis, Attis, Beddou, Diony…"

Mark Michicich replied Nov 14, 2011 to SWiFT members, do you think Jesus was a historical person?

17 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Mark Michicich

"No, I've never heard of Oliver Sacks, but I am intrigued! I think of "spiritual" in…"

Mark Michicich replied Jun 11, 2011 to Reconciling Science and Religion

25 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service