Kelly M's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"ROFLMFAO!!!!  I told you....he's a mind blowing idiot!  I wasn't exaggerating!!  Tot…"

Kelly M replied Jan 24, 2011 to This mindblowing idiot ran for governer of TN MUST SEE AD!!! View with caution. This ad may induce projectile puking.

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Honestly, I was sweating this moron getting elected.  Luckily what I think happened,…"

Kelly M replied Jan 10, 2011 to This mindblowing idiot ran for governer of TN MUST SEE AD!!! View with caution. This ad may induce projectile puking.

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I was born and raised in Cleveland.  I moved to Middle TN for a few years, but I am…"

Kelly M replied Jan 10, 2011 to This mindblowing idiot ran for governer of TN MUST SEE AD!!! View with caution. This ad may induce projectile puking.

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I rallied every Democrat I could find to go vote against this Fucktard in the Republ…"

Kelly M replied Jan 7, 2011 to This mindblowing idiot ran for governer of TN MUST SEE AD!!! View with caution. This ad may induce projectile puking.

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Oh my.....that is sickening...on multiple levels......."

Kelly M replied Aug 30, 2010 to This mindblowing idiot ran for governer of TN MUST SEE AD!!! View with caution. This ad may induce projectile puking.

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I think he is delusional AND stupid!!! And totally full of shit! I bet he is mad at…"

Kelly M replied Aug 23, 2010 to This mindblowing idiot ran for governer of TN MUST SEE AD!!! View with caution. This ad may induce projectile puking.

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Yeah Glen, me too. Especially since I live in the state he ran for Governor. Don't t…"

Kelly M replied Aug 23, 2010 to This mindblowing idiot ran for governer of TN MUST SEE AD!!! View with caution. This ad may induce projectile puking.

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Is there no end to the stupid people wanting to run this country? Tell ya what, we g…"

20 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"I fail to see where this school would afford the same opportunity to say Wiccans, Pa…"

Kelly M replied Aug 22, 2010 to My High School religous rebellion, and how it threatened my graduating.

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"You know, I don't even think it was courage. I was just straight up PISSED OFF! I ac…"

Kelly M replied Aug 22, 2010 to My High School religous rebellion, and how it threatened my graduating.

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service