sinisterpictures's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been, what a laugh it is."

sinisterpictures replied Feb 15, 2010 to Do you frequent Yahoo Answer's Religion and Spirituality section?

5 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

"Drew, why don't you name and shame this absolutely disgusting individual? I'd send h…"

sinisterpictures replied Dec 1, 2009 to Cancer Victim Fired For Being Atheist - Needs Financial Help.

7 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by sinisterpictures

"That was it, I made up a sticker with that wording but used the parental guidance lo…"

sinisterpictures replied Nov 29, 2009 to OK, Strong Atheists, how are you acting on your Strong Atheism?

48 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

"What that vile individual has done is outrageous. Showing his true christian colours…"

sinisterpictures replied Nov 28, 2009 to Cancer Victim Fired For Being Atheist - Needs Financial Help.

7 Dec 1, 2009

"I have always said that indoctrination of children into religious teachings, by pare…"

sinisterpictures replied Nov 28, 2009 to Religious Child Abuse

1 Nov 28, 2009

"I think I feel so strongly because I'm sick to death of these idiots having any inpu…"

sinisterpictures replied Nov 28, 2009 to What makes someone become a "Strong Atheist"?

43 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"I agree with the sentiments above. I find it strange how someone sitting on a bus ta…"

sinisterpictures replied Nov 28, 2009 to I used to be an Atheist, but.

20 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Craigart14

"I used to stick warning stickers on the inside of bibles stating that they shouldn't…"

sinisterpictures replied Nov 28, 2009 to OK, Strong Atheists, how are you acting on your Strong Atheism?

48 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service