George Ward's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"i have the unique ability to destroy your thought... or point.... in just a few shor…"

George Ward replied Feb 4, 2010 to Where in South Carolina is everyone and what are you experiences as being an atheist?

57 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Fire Hunter

"isom, if you need a ride i may be able to give you one... depending on where you liv…"

George Ward replied Oct 8, 2009 to dinner after the dawkins lecture?

6 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"eh... that one didnt go to well. but im game if something else gets set up."

George Ward replied Sep 28, 2009 to Monthly meetings?

13 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by lady beekeeper~SC

"im coming from anderson.... anyone who needs a ride can feel free to ride with me."

George Ward replied Sep 24, 2009 to Dawkins coming to USC on new book tour!

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"if anyone finds out how to buy tickets please let me know"

George Ward replied Sep 17, 2009 to Dawkins coming to USC on new book tour!

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"sweet! thanks for the info!"

George Ward replied Sep 17, 2009 to Dawkins coming to USC on new book tour!

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"ok since i dont know anything about greenville im going to set this up for anderson.…"

George Ward replied Jul 29, 2009 to South carolina meetup!!

23 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"ok guys we need to pick a place and time"

George Ward replied Jul 25, 2009 to South carolina meetup!!

23 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"i looked into them once... they seemed dead."

George Ward replied Jul 15, 2009 to South carolina meetup!!

23 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"how about joes crab shack at around 6ish. they have an area for the kids... they are…"

George Ward replied Jul 15, 2009 to South carolina meetup!!

23 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
23 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
29 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
31 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
37 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
43 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
44 minutes ago
48 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
48 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
50 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
52 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted discussions
55 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service