Robert Knowles's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll throw in my two cents worth... I probably had a similar upbringing and somewhat…"

Robert Knowles replied Nov 12, 2013 to Against the odds we are atheists. Why are we atheist? What in your life do you think made you atheist ? If we can determine what it takes to program an atheist that would be profound information .

5 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Fire Hunter

"Your best bet overall would be to start something informally and see if you can even…"

Robert Knowles replied Jun 21, 2010 to We need to organize a non-profit

8 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Dean Smith

"I've been involved in a few of these over the years (many years ago) Basically, it'…"

Robert Knowles replied Jun 21, 2010 to We need to organize a non-profit

8 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Dean Smith

"At this point, I've about said all I want to say to most Christians about atheism an…"

Robert Knowles replied Feb 5, 2010 to Where in South Carolina is everyone and what are you experiences as being an atheist?

57 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Fire Hunter

"One of the things that has made me a "calmer" atheist than in the past is the knowle…"

Robert Knowles replied Jul 17, 2009 to We still have rights, don't we?

11 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Julie N. W.

"I feel like there is a lot more good information about atheism out there now than in…"

11 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Julie N. W.

"I watched the video and thought it was ok, but I probably wouldn't have shown it to…"

11 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Julie N. W.

"Texas used to have some odd Blue laws, too. I remember moving there in the 1980's an…"

Robert Knowles replied Apr 13, 2009 to Sunday Alcohol Sales

13 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service