Vermont Skeptical Atheists Picnic (Facebook Group) - June 23, 2012 - 1 PM

Vermont Skeptical Atheists Picnic
Event for Vermont Skeptical Atheists on Facebook, and friends.

Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 1 PM/13:00

Location: 75 Maple Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452 (Maple Street Park)

Bring your own food and beverages, but I suspect people won't mind
sharing. If you want to grill, contact Chuck Villa for charcoal. This
is a kid-friendly event.

From Chuck, the organizer: "If the weather is good, it's a very kid
friendly park w/ tables, grills, play structures and a pool. If the
weather is poor, I offer my house. It's a townhouse with a small yard,
but I have a grill and I would love to host." 

Look for the VSA sign when you get to the park.

I do not check my Atheist Nexus email very often, so if it's raining, and you want to come, send me an email by 10 AM Saturday morning.  ana thema 1959 at g mail dot com.

Tags: Atheists, Facebook, Skepical, Vermont, gatherings, picnic, social

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

Never been to a VSA event because they haven't yet worked with my schedule but this one does!  Hopefully I'll meet you all this Saturday.  Happy summer! 

Hey Erin C!

I hope you have Chuck's contact info., as he says it's looking like rain.  If you don't, I had to stay home (foot problems), and I'll check my email every so often and send his contact info. to you.

Hey Ana!  I just joined the fb group, so I'm not sure if I'll have missed the updates there.  Weather's looking nice and I know I'll be a bit late to the event but could you send me his info?  ern dot aka dot ern at gmail if you'd rather not post it here. :)  Thanks!

I am so sorry!  I checked here for a bit, and Facebook for a bit, and then got distracted.  Just now thought to look in again.

Well, I think I missed the BBQ this time!  I got to the park a little after 2:30 but I couldn't find any VSA signs.  I tried checking my email on my phone to see if I could find out where the other location was but my phone is not a very smart phone so that didn't work too well.  Sorry I missed you all this time, but I would love to meet up with folks in and around Chittenden Co. some other time this summer. :) 

Very sorry.  Your phone is probably smarter than you think.  I was checking in here around 1 and then 1:30, and then got distracted here at home.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

William Sams replied to Steph S.'s discussion In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious? in the group Recovering from Religion
6 minutes ago
Luara posted a photo
7 minutes ago
William Sams replied to Steph S.'s discussion In what way are you still recovering from being brought up religious? in the group Recovering from Religion
7 minutes ago
Luara commented on Joan Denoo's blog post There was a political will at work at the origins of the bible.
14 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
16 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to James M. Martin's discussion It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male
17 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Luara's discussion A good antitract
20 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Luara's discussion A good antitract
21 minutes ago
Amanda posted a video

Viking Trance - Flight 129 from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Music by Viking Trance with video editing by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Another Smart Dog Videos (UK) production.
Viking Trance buy link;

Viking Trance - Flight 129

Music by Viking Trance with video editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Another Smart Dog Videos (UK) production. Viking Trance buy link;
23 minutes ago
Luara commented on Gregory Phillip Dearth's blog post Infinity, Possibilities, the Multiverse, and Misconceptions
35 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Joan Denoo's blog post There was a political will at work at the origins of the bible.
36 minutes ago
Luara posted a discussion
40 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service