Sorry I haven't been around, but this group seems self-moderating, so it appears all is well.  

Off-site Group News:  

There's planning for an atheist picnic in the works.  June 23 seems to be the date.  Where and when are under discussion.  Children welcome, camping a possibility.  That's all happening on Facebook, the world's largest social networking site for atheists.  I suppose for non-theists too, but I'm rather atheist of the skeptic variety oriented.  There's a link in the group resources directory.

The National Atheist Party - Vermont Chapter seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. That link is also listed in the resources area.

Also, I added a link to the Upper Valley Humanist Meet-up group.  Not in Vermont, but close enough.

Co-Administrators:  As soon as I can figure out how to add them, some new people will be coming on-board, since I don't seem to make it back here but once every six months.  We did have someone else co-adminning, but as far as I can tell, she hasn't been back to the group in a very long time.

Tidying-up:  I deleted some discussions that were duplicates, or outdated and no longer pertinent.   I'm trying to figure out how to demote the two featured discussions,but the site software has changed.  Time to promote new discussions.

Suggestions?  Did I miss anything?  Please leave a comment below.  I will get back to this, but I can't guarantee when.  Hopefully our new co-admins will be more active here.

Tags: Administrivia

Views: 5

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service