Little Name Atheist's Discussions (2,796)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ryan.  New links added to the resource area."

Little Name Atheist replied May 10, 2012 to Vermont Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptic, Humanist, Secular Humanist, etc... groups.

11 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan McCue

"Thanks Cindy.  I've added that to the resource directory."

Little Name Atheist replied May 10, 2012 to Vermont Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptic, Humanist, Secular Humanist, etc... groups.

11 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan McCue

"Glad to hear you've been doing this, Jerry.  I sometimes feel overwhelmed by so many…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 10, 2012 to A call for Vermont scientists responses

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Thanks for posting this.  I added the group to the resource list above."

Little Name Atheist replied May 10, 2012 to Vermont NAP

1 May 10, 2012

"Will the same info. be current for June?  I'll post this in our ongoing area above i…"

Little Name Atheist replied May 10, 2012 to The Vermont National Atheist Party Monthly Meetup for April

2 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Ryan McCue

"Thanks for posting about this, Ryan."

Little Name Atheist replied May 10, 2012 to Reason Rally 2012 Washington DC

1 May 10, 2012

"I think we can be both a floor wax and a dessert topping.  I also think it might be…"

Little Name Atheist replied Oct 26, 2011 to Should skeptic organizations be atheist organizations?

4 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Kit Ann Kaboodle

"I'd love to come, but I may have guests that weekend, or may be in transit to the bu…"

Little Name Atheist replied Oct 26, 2011 to Is there really an Atheist/Humanist Group in Burlington??

14 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Rick Landsman

"Hmmm.... I think that's your opinion.  My impression was:   1.  Rubbing shoulders wi…"

Little Name Atheist replied Oct 26, 2011 to Is there really an Atheist/Humanist Group in Burlington??

14 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Rick Landsman

"Certainly are, but people don't respond to polls, email, etc...  Many people join Ne…"

Little Name Atheist replied Oct 25, 2011 to Is there really an Atheist/Humanist Group in Burlington??

14 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Rick Landsman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service