Bear with me here. Bare. Bare with me here. Bear... Bare. Bare?

Bare with me.

I was having a conversation on Facebook, and I mentioned that they have bottled vagina scent. So my friend Chris is all like, "That's gross" and claimed it "smells weird", and naturally I defend myself and demand that he stop hating on my vagina. Adamzeeze agrees that it's not known for being a good smell. And so it was like he was hating on my vagina too!

I don't get it. I mean if the vagina is sick, sure it will smell "weird". But I never found normal vagina scent to be unpleasant. That doesn't mean that I want to go out and buy a bottle of "Vulva", but even outside of sexual settings I don't think it's an unpleasant or odd scent.

Here's the add for it, good for some lolz:
http://www.vulva-original.com/gb/

What do you think?
(It's possible I just have a magical nice-smelling vagina. You never know. That's why I need input here.)

P.S. I brazenly asked Adamzeeze what the hell kind of vaginas he's been smelling and he said "French ones", so it's possible this problem is mostly localized to Montreal.

Thanks in advance.

Tags: good, hating, mine, smell, smells, stop, vagina

Views: 925

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, well at least you've got it all sorted out, then.
'It's possible I just have a magical nice-smelling vagina. You never know.' My theory is - if the woman is attractive to you, the vagina will be heaven. A vagina that is well groomed, and cleaned, will be one that merits exploration of the truest kind. If my tongue is happy - I'm happy.
I usually like how a vagina smells, but I am biased as I've never spent any time smelling one that wasn't aroused because of me. That fact definitely makes the smell more enticing and desirable. There are some medical issues that will make the smell unpleasant such as infections or chemical imbalances--which is where the fish market stereotype comes from. But a healthy, clean vagina smells great.

You look/sound young enough that your friend may not have really smelled a vagina yet. If that's the case, you can pretty much ignore him. :)  It's not uncommon to say thing you're embarrassed to talk about are "gross" or "weird".

I like the smell of vaginas.  They do vary a bit; my last gf smelled like asparagus.

Craig

Forgive me if this has been stated, already.  I don't have time to read the whole blog, right now.

Advice:  The way to a sweet smell and sweet taste is to block your body from producing acid, there.  It is easily done with the same over the counter stuff used to block stomach acid, i.e., ranitidine, cimetidine, etc.  (Please, DON'T use the other line of goods, like omeprazole.  They cause a rebound -- that is, worse acid -- when you suddenly stop taking them.)

I'd appreciate if anyone trying this would post their results.  I don't know of anyone other than myself who has come up with it.

Wow.  Stunning silence.  I hope I did not offend anyone.  I didn't even mention that quelling stomach acid, with Tums/Rolaids or something stronger, also clears onion breath, garlic breath, and stress related, really, really bad breath.  No kidding.

You said her vagina smells bad.  Of course she's offended.  :-P

Heh heh heh.

I think it's more the matter of this conversation being 9 months old and lots of people not paying as much attention as they once were.  Give it another day or two and some more might pitch in.

Maybe not, though.  You gave some basic advice ... useful, but people might not have much to add to it.

It really depends on the girl and I think I would not comment to the negative on vaginas in general.  But I have noticed differences in sort of qualities of like herbal fragrances or just clean smells and definitely smokers' vagina.  I don't go "ew" though.  I've met a lot of people kind enough to show me some delectable vaginas (vaginae?).  I wouldn't start hating now.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service