Bear with me here. Bare. Bare with me here. Bear... Bare. Bare?

Bare with me.

I was having a conversation on Facebook, and I mentioned that they have bottled vagina scent. So my friend Chris is all like, "That's gross" and claimed it "smells weird", and naturally I defend myself and demand that he stop hating on my vagina. Adamzeeze agrees that it's not known for being a good smell. And so it was like he was hating on my vagina too!

I don't get it. I mean if the vagina is sick, sure it will smell "weird". But I never found normal vagina scent to be unpleasant. That doesn't mean that I want to go out and buy a bottle of "Vulva", but even outside of sexual settings I don't think it's an unpleasant or odd scent.

Here's the add for it, good for some lolz:
http://www.vulva-original.com/gb/

What do you think?
(It's possible I just have a magical nice-smelling vagina. You never know. That's why I need input here.)

P.S. I brazenly asked Adamzeeze what the hell kind of vaginas he's been smelling and he said "French ones", so it's possible this problem is mostly localized to Montreal.

Thanks in advance.

Tags: good, hating, mine, smell, smells, stop, vagina

Views: 827

Replies to This Discussion

That can't be all that old in comparison to our ancestors.  Maybe a few centuries at most, so the age old custom is more about hair growth.

actually, hot climes have clean shaven themselves for millenia... not a few centuries

Hey now..I wear panties to bed...because I was raised that way. Now granted my older relatives are like "wtf mate?".

I never really got told my vag tasted "bad" but someone did say "it tasted like a cake seasoning". I laughed at them...only to realize that this person doesn't really care for cake. Or vaginas.

I had an issue with "smell" of my girly bits when I went through puberty, only for it to resolve itself when I became sexually active(wtf...yet again). As for as what I think of vaginas, I love them but alas my last girlfriend refused to let me go visit.

Wait, what?  She had a problem with receiving?  WTF?  You'd think a lesbian or gay guy would have an appreciation for the genitals of their own sex, to the point that they would automatically be okay with it.

There is a difference between the actual (complete) smell and a selected part of it (including pheromones that you normally don't smell but that do have an effect).
That's why I need input here.....I'm sure many will want to give you input :)
Oh, as another topic for conversation: Some girls have been known to essentially perfume their coochy. Why?! Personally I think it's kind of sad that they feel the need to mask the scent. I guess it's like deodorant, but I'd classify that differently because I don't have magical nice-smelling armpits.
Eww.

Feminine deodorant spray is a silly idea. Your vagina is not supposed to smell like a field of flowers.

I wonder how much the spray affects the taste.

Use lip gloss instead, maybe?

LMAO if it's cherry chapstick. XD

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service