Bear with me here. Bare. Bare with me here. Bear... Bare. Bare?

Bare with me.

I was having a conversation on Facebook, and I mentioned that they have bottled vagina scent. So my friend Chris is all like, "That's gross" and claimed it "smells weird", and naturally I defend myself and demand that he stop hating on my vagina. Adamzeeze agrees that it's not known for being a good smell. And so it was like he was hating on my vagina too!

I don't get it. I mean if the vagina is sick, sure it will smell "weird". But I never found normal vagina scent to be unpleasant. That doesn't mean that I want to go out and buy a bottle of "Vulva", but even outside of sexual settings I don't think it's an unpleasant or odd scent.

Here's the add for it, good for some lolz:
http://www.vulva-original.com/gb/

What do you think?
(It's possible I just have a magical nice-smelling vagina. You never know. That's why I need input here.)

P.S. I brazenly asked Adamzeeze what the hell kind of vaginas he's been smelling and he said "French ones", so it's possible this problem is mostly localized to Montreal.

Thanks in advance.

Tags: good, hating, mine, smell, smells, stop, vagina

Views: 1041

Replies to This Discussion

O.o  I don't think that they can still be called skidmarks if three-dimensional--that's more like roadkill.

LOL

Maybe it's because I'm a hardcore bachelor, maybe "laundering wives" are used to this stuff, but before I worked in the yachting industry with males of all ages from all countries, I would never have guessed that skidmarks were sooooooooooo common in men's underwear.

Personally, if I have the least teensy little residue it itches like crazy!!!

Is that why guys are always scratching their crotch???

I attribute skid marks to a serious lack of bidet's in the United States.  I've gotten to the point where I take a shower right after I shit, and if I can't do that then I wipe my ass as much as possible till I no longer see shit on a new wad of toilet paper.

I just happened to do a toilet research project last year in college, ya, no joke!!!!

Now bear with me, this is a lot to digest.... Homo sapiens have evolved over millions of years without toilets and toilet paper. Toilets have existed for barely 200 years. Put into its proper evolutionary perspective, taking a dump while sitting down is completely unatural! Turns out that squatting, which is the proper 'evolutionary' way to pee and take a dump, has several tested benefits.

-no hemorroids

-no peeing in bed for little boys

and last but not least, no skidmarks... yep!!!!!

-no skid marks AND no toilet paper!

Because get this: when in the squatting position, the anal sphincter is sufficiently released to permet slight extrusion of anal skin, in such a way that when "done", and standing back up, the anal skin retracts, along with the leftovers, making wiping practically unecessary!

So compelling are the studies on this topic, that there are more and more squatting modifier devices sold for conventional toilets and people are increasingly installing squatting toilets in their homes.

So unfit and overweight have Westerners become, that only one quarter of the adult population is able to effortlessly assume a proper squatting position.

If I may repeat myself: wow!

PS, I do love bidets!!!!! toilets without bidets should be illegal!!!!

That's one thing muslims have got right. Have you been in toilet aisle at Home Depot lately? they sell a "muslim" toilet modifier, which is a little side tube that comes out from the shut off valve area of the toilet's in-pipe. In this way, for about 40$ ever single toilet in Western society could be bidet modified, and we don't even have to be muslim!

Turns out that squatting, which is the proper 'evolutionary' way to pee and take a dump, has several tested benefits.

I saw an ad in a new-age magazine for a special platform that allows people to squat on a modern-day toilet!

yep, sales are on the rise, I may just get one myself, as I have no problem squatting :)

I hate squat toilets! Let me tell you. People MISS. They miss and they don't clean up. Squat toilet RRs here always smell like piss. It's nasty. I've used them when I've had to, but I am not a fan. At all.
  • Is that why guys are always scratching their crotch???

Dunno, I've never had the problem of needing to scratch.  You just occasionally need to adjust the lay of the anatomy.  Pants and undergarments are kind of bad that way.

• But worst are 3D skidmarks on underwear... FUCK

Okay, I think I need a shower now.  *shudder*

Can I be gay now? x_x

Hell yeah.  Lesbians are hot.  :-D

TNT666: Females have been expected to suck it, swallow it, and shut up about it for 2000 years.

It may be much older than that: I remember that in a doco I saw a while ago, hunter-gatherers from an Amazonian tribe went shopping twice in a year to a distant 'civilized' village for groceries like soap. One of the tribesmen explained that they needed the soap to wash their women' vaginas. No, I'm not making this up.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service