Bear with me here. Bare. Bare with me here. Bear... Bare. Bare?

Bare with me.

I was having a conversation on Facebook, and I mentioned that they have bottled vagina scent. So my friend Chris is all like, "That's gross" and claimed it "smells weird", and naturally I defend myself and demand that he stop hating on my vagina. Adamzeeze agrees that it's not known for being a good smell. And so it was like he was hating on my vagina too!

I don't get it. I mean if the vagina is sick, sure it will smell "weird". But I never found normal vagina scent to be unpleasant. That doesn't mean that I want to go out and buy a bottle of "Vulva", but even outside of sexual settings I don't think it's an unpleasant or odd scent.

Here's the add for it, good for some lolz:
http://www.vulva-original.com/gb/

What do you think?
(It's possible I just have a magical nice-smelling vagina. You never know. That's why I need input here.)

P.S. I brazenly asked Adamzeeze what the hell kind of vaginas he's been smelling and he said "French ones", so it's possible this problem is mostly localized to Montreal.

Thanks in advance.

Tags: good, hating, mine, smell, smells, stop, vagina

Views: 899

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, I quite like the smell of balsamic vinegar.
Even regular vinegar smells good. A bit painful, but good.
It was never a bad smell for me. I dunno, it might be, on someone who doesn't bathe regularly, but besides that ...

I vaguely remember the aroma being a bit odd at first, but all smells are associative. If you associate a particular smell with something very good, your brain will start enjoying the smell more. I quite enjoy the aroma, at this point.
What a great topic! Healthy vagina smells good to me. I think they all smell a little different, and I can say from personal experience that mine varies due to cycles. One thing, that I come across occasionally, is when there is very little smell. Now that is disturbing!

Cellular Communication matters in the magic.

It's better than ball-scented cologne.

O.o

"Scrotum," by Calvin Klein...

There is almost always a focus on the smell and/or taste of the vagina; you almost never see a discussion of the taste and.or smell of a man's crotch, just the taste of semen. The scents and tastes of men vary, too, but I think women are less likely to complain than men.

Crude details follow, faint of heart do not read!!

It has everything to do with the repression of female sexuality. Females have been expected to suck it, swallow it, and shut up about it for 2000 years. Men have had the leisure to bitch. But frankly, having tasted both, unless the woman has a perpetual case of shrooms due to our sugar craving western diet, women ALWAYS taste better than men!!!!! Cum is one the grossest things that would ever go into our mouth. But women have been putting up with older, fatter, violenter men for centuries, so what what else should we expect!!!

Of all the males I've known, only 2-3 were bearable at ingestion... I think women have been silent for far too long, on far too many topics.

And on top of that men, maybe because not wiping after peeing standing up causes lazyness to wipe sitting down, tend to «under-wipe» after defecating. I have been promiscuous and have laundered many many people's clothing in the past decade, and let me tell you, SKID MARKS are 100x more common in men's underwear than women's. All that shit does not make for pleasant smells!

Hmm, you'd really like me, then.  I don't wipe exactly, when standing up, but I blot repeatedly with toilet paper, until I'm sure I've taken care of the issue.  While sitting down, I wipe more thoroughly than most, then wander off to the shower and scrub everything very thoroughly.  I only go once a day, in the morning, before hitting the shower.

I've mentioned that I have a well-developed case of OCD, right?  Yeah, skid marks are ... disturbing.  The idea of ever having them in my own boxers would freak me the hell out.  Maybe we should go find that bar you suggested.  :-D  I'll even be DD.

Now 2D skidmarks in underwears are one thing... gross enough thank you

Worse yet are 2D skidmarks on sheets... yep

But worst are 3D skidmarks on underwear... FUCK

After years spent in university, there is certainly something to be said about the university of life, THAT is something I could never have learned in school!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Seaburrito posted a status
"Getting started selling stuff using ebay, Man there's alot of technical procedures between paypal and ebay to navigate...."
5 minutes ago
Future replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
8 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Let's guess what Cardinal Law is doing right now...
57 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Luara's discussion the fragile penis
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall
1 hour ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Luara posted a discussion
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
2 hours ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 17-19 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the books of Christian apologist Ray Comfort continues with a look at Chapters 17, 18, and 19 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in ...
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service