Below is the text of a short article that many of you have likely heard about.

What do you think? Is this anti-social behaviour? Should she go to jail?

What is your opinion? And who decides what "Normal" means???

LONDON (AFP) - A woman whose noisy sex sessions were officially branded anti-social behaviour is liable to find herself behind bars if she fails to stop excessively loud lovemaking, a court has ruled.

Caroline Cartwright has been given an eight-week prison term suspended for 12 months -- meaning if she engages in over-noisy coupling again in the next year she will immediately be jailed.

"I've heard a very short extract of the noise you make and can well see that your neighbours would be upset and distressed by this," said judge Beatrice Bolton at Newcastle Crown Court.

Cartwright was served with a civil order over marathon romps with husband Steve, described in court as "unnatural" and "like they are both in considerable pain."

Neighbours at their home in Washington, south of Newcastle, had complained about the noise -- as did passers-by and the neighbourhood letter carrier.

Cartwright was served with an anti-social behaviour order, but admitted at a previous hearing to having violated it almost immediately, and repeatedly, last April.

At an earlier hearing the court was told that the local council set up special equipment in a neighbour's flat and recorded noise levels of 30-40 decibels, peaking at 47 -- as loud as a conversation in the same room.

Cartwright told the court she had tried to restrain herself.

"I did not understand why people asked me to be quiet because to me it is normal," she said, adding: "I have tried to minimise the situation by having sex in the morning - not at night - so the noise was not waking anybody.

"I may be sympathetic to it, but it is not something I am doing on purpose."

Tags: Anti-social, Loud, Sex, behaviour, female, sexuality

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Nice!
Heh - well, I was a bit embarrassed and weirded out at first listening to my roommate. But after a while I learned to just go with it.

And there really are variations. Some audio is just plain dumb, or sounds like someone's in pain, or like mice squealing.
I just love them loud. I find loud women hot and sexy. Is that normal? I don't give a f**k. And they are all loud with me! haha.. Can't blame her if you ask me.
And how about the guys? I'm not overly loud, but if I'm making noise, I'd like to hear my partner make some too!
Yes, I love when both can be a vocal as they want. I think it leads to a better experience because it is more free and open.

AND you have to let me know next time you are down in Phx!! Remember, I was going to hop on and we were going to ride to some cheesy movie together!! As soon as Flagstaff thaws out and a motorcycle can get over the mountain. And by that time my bike's carb should be fixed too so I can put more then 1 gallon in the tank and not have my carb pour it out all over. . .Kinda hard to go any distance on a gallon at a time! :-)
And as soon as I have wheels again.

Damn, I hate this limbo of having one bike still being built and the other 700 miles away in an unknown state of repair. I feel kind of impotent without 500 CCs or more between my thighs.

(Pun very much intended).
Ha ha ha. . . oh that is great!! I love it!! Yea, well I have a "thing" for single pistons. . . Nothing like riding a thumper!! AND mine is a 650!! Not too big or too small, just right. . . might have to let you hop on and take you for a ride. It's just loud enough too. . .not wake the neighbors when I come. . . but can't hide the sound either.

(I never understood puns much)
Animal Trainer. That's the job title, Jo. Men do not have to be loud until they climax which naturally their partners will appreciate. In my case, initiating the dirty talk sets the mood. But, that's me and I am always rough and dirty during training sessions. :)
Not into the dirty talk - more often than not it's more turn-off than turn-on. I'm really not that much of a noisemaker myself. But I do like the general sounds that let me know he's enjoying himself. ;-)
Mmmm, come visit anytime ;)
Guys make plenty of noise.
why, thank you.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service