Black Magick Woman's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"See, if I organized an orgy, I'd screen. That way, it eliminates that sexual attract…"

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 20, 2010 to Has anyone ever attended an orgy or sex party?

56 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"Classic!"

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 20, 2010 to Music during sex

48 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Glenn Friedman

"I've been involved in a 4some (3 girls, 1 guy) totally boring, but I'd definitely be…"

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 20, 2010 to Has anyone ever attended an orgy or sex party?

56 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"A 2, but unlike Ann, I suck at calculus stoned or sober.."

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 19, 2010 to Where on the Kinsey Scale do you rate yourself?

168 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Probably 1 or 2, but most women get on my nerves too much for my tastes lol."

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 5, 2010 to Where on the Kinsey Scale do you rate yourself?

168 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"As one of those girls who got her breasts and period early in life, I'm SUPER glad I…"

Black Magick Woman replied May 8, 2010 to Parents (and non-parents): How and how old do you teach your kids about sex?

27 May 31, 2010
Reply by K

"Dunno..I don't drink coke. Seeing what it did to battery acid on a car battery, make…"

Black Magick Woman replied Apr 9, 2010 to Parents (and non-parents): How and how old do you teach your kids about sex?

27 May 31, 2010
Reply by K

"UGH!! You and me both Stephan. I was watching Tyler Perry's House of Payne(s?), as I…"

Black Magick Woman replied Apr 9, 2010 to Parents (and non-parents): How and how old do you teach your kids about sex?

27 May 31, 2010
Reply by K

"I'd talk to my kid (when/if I have one) about it probably at age 6-7, but not into g…"

27 May 31, 2010
Reply by K

"Do you find that your attraction to others is strongly based on certain physical cha…"

Black Magick Woman replied Mar 24, 2010 to Physical and non-physical sex appeal

23 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Rikka

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
30 seconds ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
13 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
14 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
16 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
24 minutes ago
Chris G commented on Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
32 minutes ago
HPhan liked Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
34 minutes ago
HPhan joined Sylvain Duford's group
34 minutes ago
HPhan replied to Steph S.'s discussion Scientists report first semiaquatic dinosaur, Spinosaurus in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
37 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
51 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service