Joe Vincenzino's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"i prefer to call it my thingy and her thingy. :D lol!"

Joe Vincenzino replied Feb 28, 2011 to Secrets of the Phallus: Why Is the Penis Shaped Like That?

6 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Joe Vincenzino

"thanks tnt for a good way to look at it. truthfully, i all got me very depressed. an…"

Joe Vincenzino replied Feb 25, 2011 to Monogamy: Another Evil Influence of Religion

71 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Jacklyn Marianne Land

"ok, so now reading this thread, i've reached where we have two plausible, but opposi…"

Joe Vincenzino replied Feb 25, 2011 to Monogamy: Another Evil Influence of Religion

71 Jul 25, 2011

"brother ed, this is what i believe essentially, and i think i (and my otherwise idea…"

71 Jul 25, 2011

"the nerd, as a comment on your first statement, isn't it because being non-monogamou…"

71 Jul 25, 2011

"boy, i wish i had met you before my divorce."

71 Jul 25, 2011

"intelligent design? lol!   since we're made in his image, he didn't want to be caugh…"

Joe Vincenzino replied Feb 23, 2011 to Secrets of the Phallus: Why Is the Penis Shaped Like That?

6 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Joe Vincenzino

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service