Brother Eduardo's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"The first couple of years Hooters was open, I had lunch there now and then because i…"

Brother Eduardo replied Mar 14, 2013 to Sexual Harassment and Assault at Hooters

21 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Gwaithmir

"NAME CALLING, in general, is stupid, immature, and usually counter productive. The w…"

Brother Eduardo replied Mar 17, 2012 to Why Do We Live in a World Petrified of Women Who Love Sex?

47 May 11, 2012
Reply by John D

"While thinking about this conversation late last night, I realize I may have misspok…"

Brother Eduardo replied Mar 15, 2012 to Why Do We Live in a World Petrified of Women Who Love Sex?

47 May 11, 2012
Reply by John D

"Hi Dogly. Actually, I have never called a woman a whore, with one exception. My swee…"

Brother Eduardo replied Mar 14, 2012 to Why Do We Live in a World Petrified of Women Who Love Sex?

47 May 11, 2012
Reply by John D

"Hi Dogly. Well, first off, I was called a "whoremonger" by some of my contemporaries…"

Brother Eduardo replied Mar 6, 2012 to Why Do We Live in a World Petrified of Women Who Love Sex?

47 May 11, 2012
Reply by John D

"Our language lacks appropriate vocabulary to accurately say what is true for me abou…"

Brother Eduardo replied Mar 6, 2012 to Why Do We Live in a World Petrified of Women Who Love Sex?

47 May 11, 2012
Reply by John D

"My result on this test is amusing: Voila, I'm a woman! I can't wait to tell my girlf…"

Brother Eduardo replied Nov 7, 2011 to Is your brain more female or male?

11 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Dee Neely

"People who throw around such demeaning labels don't make it into my circle of friend…"

Brother Eduardo replied Aug 3, 2011 to Promiscuity

74 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Martin Cox

"Yeah, now I see that I didn't mention this all happened in the 70's. Today, I'd need…"

Brother Eduardo replied Jul 4, 2011 to The other side-women and sexual freedom.

39 yesterday
Reply by SBMontero

"I've always thought of monogamy as unnatural...something that was imposed upon human…"

Brother Eduardo replied Jun 30, 2011 to The other side-women and sexual freedom.

39 yesterday
Reply by SBMontero

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service