Pockets's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"While this is true, I think in the greater non-monogamy circles (swinging, poly etc)…"

Pockets replied Jan 25, 2010 to What gets YOU off?

27 Jan 25, 2010

"Good, I hope they do... As an aside I would love to see video of a very republican…"

Pockets replied Sep 16, 2009 to Alabama Supreme Court Upholds Ban On Sex Toys

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"As someone who has done swinging, and am currently in a Poly "V" I live with my wife…"

Pockets replied Aug 27, 2009 to Is It Acceptable to be Polyamorous?

27 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Kit Ann Kaboodle

"For a while my wife and I were swingers. we have gone to everything from the more in…"

Pockets replied Jul 28, 2009 to Has anyone ever attended an orgy or sex party?

56 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by sunshine

"I have a thought i would like to pose to the group on the evolutionary dichotomy, of…"

Pockets replied Jun 24, 2009 to Does race play a role in your relationships?

103 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by TNT666

"i agree, I like being naked, but i don't believe in torture, one reason for the Bill…"

Pockets replied May 29, 2009 to Condoms: Modern Miracle of Dirty Little Secret?

19 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Stephen

"I got married in the catholic church* (my in-laws paid for it, so it was their choic…"

Pockets replied May 6, 2009 to Catholic Sex Quiz

9 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Kristi Leitholt

"Most condoms are the same. Some people have better luck with some than others. As fa…"

Pockets replied Feb 27, 2009 to SEX 101

44 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Sean T.

"Sorry I thought of another one Rule 4: (kind of an addendum to Rule 2 and 3) If you…"

Pockets replied Feb 23, 2009 to SEX 101

44 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Sean T.

"From a fairly experienced hetero male: Rule 1: Condoms...there is no leeway. I hate…"

Pockets replied Feb 23, 2009 to SEX 101

44 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Sean T.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker31 replied to MattyLJ's discussion Are you clean and organized?
6 minutes ago
Freethinker31 posted a discussion
10 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
18 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
18 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
25 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
33 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
33 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to MattyLJ's discussion Are you clean and organized?
36 minutes ago
Profile IconLauren Lagergren, Grant, gadadam25 and 2 more joined Atheist Nexus
38 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
42 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
58 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service