Johnny's Discussions (289)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"is it so horrible to imagine that rotting in a torturous prison can make a soft man…"

Johnny replied Jan 3, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"it does. it is cleverly disguised as a childrens book but there are definately some…"

Johnny replied Jan 3, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"uh... that was consistent... what you're referring to is the incident with Crouch, w…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"HAHAHA well! there you have an excellent point. Maybe Non-Christians taste bad or so…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"uh agreed overall it was pretty bad, but there were some parts in me that purred wit…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"ehrm.... i wouldn't say sucked. amazing soundtrack, good graphics for the decade or…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"actually, I have answers to a couple of your questions from friends who are vampire…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"the harry potter books took classic creatures and themes from advanced reading level…"

Johnny replied Jan 2, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

""really silly scenes of the girl being lugged about on his back up mountain sides an…"

Johnny replied Jan 2, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"ugh... I thought that was a given otherwise i would have suggested it myself LOL. s…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service