Jaume's Discussions (996)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"is it so horrible to imagine that rotting in a torturous prison can make a soft man…"

Jaume replied Jan 4, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"How did all of us 'smart' wizards give Bush office? Duh! And I thought it was Muggl…"

Jaume replied Jan 3, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"If you don't like the magic of a potion that makes people morph shape I have absolu…"

Jaume replied Jan 3, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"I don't think so. I've read parts of a Potter book (can't remember which it is), whe…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"Jason, you forgot what is, to me, the biggest issue with vampire mythology - Why do…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"Sounds like it's just another case of Stockholm Syndrome."

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"Simple Unicode character mapping. If you're only interested in the result, the easi…"

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"heart pumping music = ɔısnɯ pɐǝp uıɐɹq"

Jaume replied Jan 1, 2010 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"a time to BLOW SHIT UP to some heart pumping music. Oh yeah: 'heart pumping' music…"

Jaume replied Dec 29, 2009 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

"I also found it boring at times but I was interested enough to watch it entirely. On…"

Jaume replied Dec 29, 2009 to Genre Movies You Hated, Even Though Everyone Else Liked Them

113 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Bill Hebner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service