Howard S. Dunn's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Psycho Historians arise ... or is it Actuaries Arise!"

Howard S. Dunn replied Mar 29, 2010 to Issac Asimov Might be Right....again

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Yes - I have decided that getting a couple of weeks every hundred years or so might…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Mar 22, 2010 to Suspended Animation for Humans

7 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Ya know - the thought of living forever is entirely unappealing to me. I have an ins…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Mar 19, 2010 to Suspended Animation for Humans

7 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Actually, the soul, apparently, is independent of the body - almost having no use fo…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Mar 19, 2010 to Suspended Animation for Humans

7 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Ever read Macroscope by Anthony? Awesome."

Howard S. Dunn replied Feb 11, 2010 to Reccomended SFF Authors/Books?

103 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Ryan

"True. Now I'm a bit creeped out by his general nether nudity. Ewwwwww....."

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 26, 2010 to AVATAR is better than no tar at all

35 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"It's dogma I tell you. Pure dogma! On top of that, the dogma wears pants, but the du…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 19, 2010 to AVATAR is better than no tar at all

35 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"I have a degree in animation and my colleagues and I have discovered the hidden Disn…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 18, 2010 to AVATAR is better than no tar at all

35 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"Keanu Reeves is in my pantheon of actors who don't. Richard Gere, Hugh Grant, etc. I…"

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 18, 2010 to AVATAR is better than no tar at all

35 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Mrina

"Yeah - like frikkin' Orson Card. Like I said - Mormons are good at fiction."

Howard S. Dunn replied Jan 12, 2010 to If Robert Jordan was still alive - would you want to kill him?

15 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Hein

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
16 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
28 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
29 minutes ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
31 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
34 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
37 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
56 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service